cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
bnissen
Canine III

Printing Medical Alert List

I'm trying to print just the Medical Alert Listing - not the one that lists all the patients with each alert.  Is there a way to do this that I am missing? I want to print just the Medical Alerts in our system for our front desk person to refer to  Thanks!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Printing Medical Alert List

@debi_peterson - Are you able to help with this question?

0 Kudos

@bnissen 

Hello, 

It is not possible to print the medical alert list directly.  The only option within the software is to actually screenshot the list and print the screenshots. 

The next closest possibility would be to go to File > Print > Medical alert patient list. 

This will print out all the medical alerts, but it'll list any patients that have each alert on their clipboard as well.  So it's not really a good solution for the reason you're needing to print the list. 

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst
0 Kudos
bnissen
Canine III

I've tried both these solutions but it is not really what I'm wanting. The screen shot is minisucle and the patient list is 20 pages long. Thanks for the reply.
0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

@bnissen 

There is a way to do it. File > Print > Patients > Medical Alert List. It simply gives you a list of the medical alerts in PW. The number after the medical alert is the ID #.

0 Kudos