cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cabaa99
Canine III

Report New Patients added today

We want to obtain a list of all the new patients added to PW today, regardless of when their appointment is scheduled for. Even better if we can tell the ones with an appointment from the ones without one yet. 

I don't think there is a report for this, and wonder if there is any way to get this information in PW? A Custom expert perhaps?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: Report New Patients added today

So there isn't really a built-in report that an pull that information yet, mainly if it's for a patient profile that hasn't had an appointment yet. 

However, it is possible to create a custom expert report that will pull a list of patients who's clipboards were created on a specific date, and then list them with name, Date entered, Last visit, and next visit dates. 

I would just need to connect to one of your machines to create it for you.  If you'd like me to do that, I would just need the phone number associated with your account so I can make the call. 

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst
0 Kudos
tmslaug2
Premolar I

Can you upload this to the Expert Exchange?
0 Kudos
cabaa99
Canine III

Thanks. Your answer gave me the clues to put this together. I created a custom expert based on Patient List that matches the following formula:

PROMPT StartDate IS DATE LABEL "Start Date";
PROMPT EndDate IS DATE LABEL "End Date";
Patient.FirstEntered >= StartDate and Patient.FirstEntered <= EndDate

And added fields with Date Added, Name, some demographics, and the dates for the Next Visit.

The one thing I can't seem to get is a way to retrieve the Appointment object for the Next Visit, so I can also include the description (which tells us what the pt is coming for) and also use the built-in function to get the list of procedures scheduled. Is there a way to get the App object for the next Visit? 

We want to generate a printout (actually a PDF) with the resulting list.Expert.png