cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cabaa99
Canine III

Reporting transactions per producer

From the Production per Treatment class, realized that we have a couple of transaction assigned to a Hygienist that belong to a Doctor and want to correct that. However, the report only shows the code and count, but no breakdown of dates or patients.

How can I find the patients that these transactions belong to? For example, I'd like to report the patient names for all the 02391 codes that were done by producer HYG in this year, ideally with dates. Or get all transactions for a producer detailing name, code and date and go from there.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Reporting transactions per producer

We can use a customized contact expert to find these trans email me and I will assist you to find them or you can review periodic reports production summary to determine which hyg has dr codes and vice versa.

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Reporting transactions per producer

You can use the Marketing Report to find these patients. File > Print > Other/Misc Reports > Marketing Report. 

Select the date range, and select the producer's initials. In the top part of the screen (Target Transactions) choose the ADA that you are questioning. The report will list all of the patients that meet the criteria.