Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
FormerPLM
Premolar III

[Resolved] Known issue involving CS Boost and iOS 10.3.1

Hello everyone,

I wanted to let you know there is an issue with the latest version of iOS (v10.3.1) and CS Boost. The issue is causing CS Boost to get stuck on the loading screen preventing access to the app and all of the CS Boost functions.

This issue affects all CS Boost users (PracticeWorks Cloud, OrthoTrac Cloud, WinOMS Cloud)

The development team is aware of the issue and actively working on a fix. We will update this post once a fix is in place. In the meantime - don’t upgrade your iOS device to 10.3.1 if you want to keep using CS Boost.

Please check this discussion for updates.

Thank you,

Jeff

0 Kudos
5 Replies
schabes
Canine II

Re: Known issue involving CS Boost and iOS 10.3.1

Is there also a known Android issue? Despite support's attempts to fix this, going through all the steps, the error message "Your account is not authorized..." repeatedly appears on the login screen after appropriate login attempts. I did, for one brief instant on one occasion, get to the app menu page, but never again. Ideas? In the meanwhile, I'll continue with Citrix.

0 Kudos
FormerPLM
Premolar III

Good morning Dr. Schabes,

I apologize for the delayed response, I was traveling last Friday.  There is no known android issue, let me have someone contact you to see what's going on.

Thank you,

Jeff

0 Kudos
schabes
Canine II

Thanks, Jeff. The problem has been brought to the escalation team but we

have not been able to connect.

The best number is 516 437-2666. We have full support, also.

The screenshot is attached.

Thanks for responding.

G.Schabes/NY

gschabes@gmail.com

www.omsnq.com

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 8:08 AM, jeffrey.urkevich <exchange@carestream.com>

0 Kudos
kris.kinlen
Premolar II

Hello everyone - A new version of CS Boost is available in the app store now.  Install that update and you are good to go.

0 Kudos
omsnashville
Premolar II

Re: [Resolved] Known issue involving CS Boost and iOS 10.3.1

dillan‌  Tagging you for info related to iOS & WinOMS Cloud.