cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clarkwood
Canine II

Tooth Chart Practiceworks

When I open the charting module for a 20 year old patient it shows the mixed dentition and not the adult dentition.How do I change the chart to the adult dentition? I know the default for a patient over 10 years old should be the adult dentition.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Tooth Chart Practiceworks

Good morning!

To change from Primary to Secondary dentition, select the primary teeth you'd like to change. Once selected click the "Secondary" button:

Primary to Secondary.jpgChanging DentitionAfter you click the button the teeth will be changed. 

Let us know if you have any further questions about this.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
joedindo
Premolar III

To piggyback on this post, is there an option to allow the tooth chart to take up the full screen?

clarkwood
Canine II

Ditto! I would love for it to take up the whole screen

0 Kudos
clarkwood
Canine II

I was able to fix the charting and make the teeth all permanent teeth. Why would it default to secondary dentition is this particular patient?

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Not yet. I'd love to see that myself. Tagging @tyson_edwards and @Nina-Gilbert

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

I've seen that happen when the age of the patient wasn't initially know, entered for an age with primary dentition, then changed to the correct age. 

You can also check your PracticeWorks Configuration settings here:

General Config.jpg

The configuration is under Start->Programs->CS PracticeWorks->Configuration of PracticeWorks. Select the menu option Setup, then General Configuration. You'll see the screen above. Expand the Charting section and you'll be able to set the youngest age for primary dentition.