cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Marbleheader
Canine II

Treatment plans

We’re having issues not seeing proposed treatment during appointments. Part of the issue is having multiple treatment plans, as we have a periodontist who likes to write up her own and print them, send out pre-determinations etc. When treating a patient in the operatory or checking hygiene patient we want to see proposed treatment in red. Aside from having multiple plans (from perio or older op plans), we sometimes still can’t see proposed treatment with only one plan if we haven’t accepted the plan. Can someone please give me the guidelines and make some suggestions on how to always have proposed treatment be visible. We simply don’t want to miss something and have it become a bigger problem (commit malpractice) because of this. Thanks for any help.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Marbleheader
Canine II

Re: Treatment plans

An example; today we had a treatment plan that said “in progress” yet the not yet completed treatment did not show up in red (our chosen color for tx that still needs to be done). How is that?

0 Kudos

Hello

So I've read through this a few times, and I've tried to see if I can replicate it just on how I'm reading it, So far I'm not having any luck. 

I'd love to reach out and take a look at it happening on your machine if that would be ok. 

Could I get the office phone number so I an open a new ticket and call you? 

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst
0 Kudos
Marbleheader
Canine II

Hi Jonathan, 

Thanks for offering to help. Office phone is 508-872-9339.

Mark

0 Kudos