cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeanspears
Premolar I

Viewing Multiple Images

In PracticeWorks imaging - does anyone know if or how to view multiple images on one screen when the bitewings are viewed in their format?  For instance - if you have your bitewings up on the screen (in the 4 image format) and doctor wants to view a PA for a single tooth at the same time - we can't open the PA and view it on the screen with the bitewings? (Sometimes they like to compare a PA to a BW).  We have to clear the screen, view the PA and then clear and open the bitewings or open the single bitewing and PA.  I know you can open the bitewings as 4 separate images as well as the PA but the hygienists like to select the bitewing format to open because it's quicker than opening the history and selecting the 4 separate images and after the images are taken and usually the bitewings are already on the screen if they were just updated that day.  

0 Kudos
2 Replies
marinabaydental
Canine III

Re: Viewing Multiple Images

Hi Jean, 

In the imaging window you can make the BWs set less than full screen, then open the PA by selecting it from the past images, giving you both BW and PA on same page.  You can even resize the different xrays then.  I compare xrays ALL the time.  

Dr. Chong

jeanspears
Premolar I

Re: Viewing Multiple Images

Thank You!!!

0 Kudos