cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canine III

WHY 2 AUTOMATIC WRITEOFFS?

Can someone help me with why a patient would get 2 automatic write-offs?  See picture below.  I cannot find where the second writeoff comes from

Thanks

mbusinelle_0-1600274417050.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: WHY 2 AUTOMATIC WRITEOFFS?

This is creating a write off for each producer who did work on the claim.  You can see that the write-off codes are set one for each producer JP and WC. This makes it so that if you are tracking the production for each producer it will accurately apply the write off to them. 

You can disable this, but the setting has to be set individually on each machine where appointments will be checked out and codes entered into ledgers directly. 

You can find this setting under File > Preferences > Write-off by producer.   You will see that it has a checkmark next to it. If you click on the option, it will disable it and remove the checkbox. Once Disabled, write-offs will no longer be split up for each producer who did work on that claim when appointments are checked out on that computer. 

jdowner_0-1600295215358.png

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst
Highlighted
Canine III

Re: WHY 2 AUTOMATIC WRITEOFFS?

Thank you so much for clearing this up. I do want to see the writeoff per producer, so I will leave it. Thanks for all your help