cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kanzi
Canine II

Weave

I am considering dropping my traditional phone system and going with Weave. Has anybody done this and integrated with PracticeWorks? How well does it work? Would you do it again? I currently use Lighthouse. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Weave

Hello @Kanzi 

Welcome to the Exchange

Just as an FYI since you're asking about Weave.  They just become official partners with Carestream about two weeks ago.  We are still in the process of exchanging information and documentation with them about how they currently integrate with our applications, so we don't have a lot of information ourselves on them as of yet.  prior to that we only did some light troubleshooting before it had to go back to their support. 

From what I've personally seen about it though, it seems to be a good application that fulfills a lot of roles.  But I'll leave the experienced opinions about it to other offices who also happen to use it. 

Johnathan Downer | Technical Support Analyst
cabaa99
Premolar I

We have been using it for 2+ years with PW and it integrates well. A few advanced functions are not available, like properly filtering for type of appointment in listings, or active vs. inactive pts, but none of these are a significant though, and the available Weave features far outweigh them.

The staff likes Weave a lot and it is a key element of our routine and productivity: call IDs, two-way texting, text to pay, automatic reminders by text and email, voice and text history, call recording, and statistics/reports. Plus you get rid of your typical phones and their overpriced billing.

One thing: is key that you have a solid internet provider, with good uptime, because the IP phones won't work if the internet goes out. Weave itself has been improving their data centers, and having an outage on their side is quite rare and doesn't last long.

So, I'd recommend, and happy to answer questions about it.

And if you go for it, please mention our office "Charlote DentalPro" as referral Smiley Happy 

Kanzi
Canine II

Thank you. I made the decision to go with WEAVE. The “on boarding “ to get it started was not very smooth. The representative was not attentive and multiple mistakes were made. We have been “live” for 2 weeks now. Had about five requests for support which would not have been needed except for no testing of the system on WEAVEs end. The squeaking wheel gets greased, after multiple support requests. 

0 Kudos