cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lhehirdmdpc
Canine II

electronic claims

We have been sending all claims, pretx estimates, etc electronically for only a few months. Started with practiceworks paying huge fee per claim and then a separate software and fee for attachments. Started looking for a better way that was more affordable and streamlined. Have been using Renaissance lately but so many errors on the actual claims, insurance stating not getting claims when software says they went, and other random issues. I have spoken to practiceworks many times about creating a more fluid system but it doesn't sound like plan to fix it. Very frustrated since we've been using Practiceworks for about 15 years now and it just seems that everything is going to electronic these days! Can anyone out there that uses practiceworks give me any advice as to who to use for electronic claims with great success and reliability?  Dr. Leslie Hehir

5 Replies
tmslaug2
Premolar I

Re: electronic claims

Following

0 Kudos
peterbreen
Canine II

We have been using Renaissance for a number of years now.  It is so much more affordable and have experienced very few problems. We are very happy with their service.

0 Kudos
dawniemottie
Canine II

Peter,

We are newly signed up for Remote Lite and are having issues with Practiceworks and the only way my system recognizes that the claims are being batched is for me to go in and delete the SVPICKUP.LOG.

This will get the claims batched, but Practiceworks does not register them as being sent and stay in a waiting status. I send them. The next time I go to batch they send again.

Remote Lite (Renaissance) is telling me that I have to go through this every time I send claims. I am deciding whether this is something I am going to be able to manage. 

Does anyone else have to do this? Help! 🙂

0 Kudos
sonyap
First Molar I

It happens to me on occasion, but not every day.

0 Kudos
mbusinelle
Premolar I

We use NEA FastAttach with PW.  Although the cost is a little more expensive, we have very few problems if any at all.  Sometimes the bigger payment is worth the less hassle.  It is completely integrated with PW so allows fewer errors. 

We have tried many others but never the success we have had with NEA.

-Michelle

0 Kudos