cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lovelyrita
Canine III

sPayments Stop Working

After many years of using ePayments, it stops working almost every day. When this happens, something has to be done to "restart" it with no explanation as to why this is a problem or what is being done to fix it. We have now been holding for 41 minutes waiting for someone to answer so we can have them log in to fix it. Two hours into our day and we have no been able to collect from our patients. Such a crucial part of a business should warrant higher priority.

0 Kudos
tshaw
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @lovelyrita,

I apologize for the frustration. I will get this escalated for you and someone will be in contact.

0 Kudos

Any idea on WHEN someone will contact us? I think "escalated" means something different to you than it does to us. 

0 Kudos
lovelyrita
Canine III

After holding for an hour to get to a live person and another hour with John, nothing is resolved. John is not capable of doing what they typically do to fix this, for some reason, and the team member that knows how do it is not in today. We are unable to process payments but that is not a priority to Practice Works. We are beyond frustrated.

0 Kudos