cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allowance Table by Plan Report

Allowance Table by Plan Report

I believe a report that lists allowance tables attached to dental plans would be helpful.    

For instance,  if a new third party payer is no longer participating with a dental company, we could easily re-assign a new allowance table to all dental plans in which the previous was assigned.  As it is now, SD users must identify and change these by going through a lengthy list of plans.   Easily, many plans can be missed, throwing off our ledger and treatment planning abilities, and possibly creating Patient Financial relationship havoc.

2 Comments
hyjennist
Canine II
Hi, is there a video I can watch on setting up charting colors and setting preferences for materials in the Hard tissue chart colors? I am working on this for our office and want to make sure I am doing it correctl. I also want to make sure I am not missing out on something that we could be using.  Thanks  
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee
Probably! Off-handedly I do not know, but if you post your request directly in the group belonging to your software then I am certain someone will get you a link... AND everyone else who ever has this kind of question will be glad you asked!
​(I'll make sure someone answers your post in the community.)
​thanks!