cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attach EOBs to medical insurance claims

Attach EOBs to medical insurance claims

We would like to have the ability to attach electronic EOB's to medical insurance claims. Certain insurance carriers are not accepting paper COB claims, only electronic.

Currently  we think that NEA Fast Attach only works with dental claims.

14 Comments
jpisariktnosi
Premolar I

I will second this yet again since we are also still having issues. Our BCBS issue reflects what omsnashville‌ stated above. Our work-around has been to use Availity for claims where all that's required is primary payment info because it takes less work to spend an hour typing everything in there than it does to fax and call and wish and hope and pray, and it brings down at least a few of the non-compliance conversations. This does not help with the fact that we are paying CareStream to send claims and also paying our business office staff to send the claims WinOMS can't!

matt.ackerman‌ Is there ANY update on this??

caustin
Canine III

Can we please get an update on this?  It's obviously a serious issue that Carestream must address on behalf of its users.  As mentioned above, we are paying Carestream for its capabilities but are paying double considering the time and resources spent by employees trying to get claims paid.

jpisariktnosi
Premolar I

I'll once again tag paula1‌ to try to get this issue bumped. This one thread has more comments/up votes than anything else currently active. Paula, is there any update on this? Is it in the que at all?

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hi JanelIe,

Support is reviewing the requirements for sending attachments for medical claims as payers are moving from fax to more efficient methods and electronic billing for secondary insurance. Please expect a call from one of our representatives to ascertain additional information.  Your feedback is much appreciated!  matt.ackerman‌  qadanielle‌   hnnobel