cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Draft Payments

Auto Draft Payments

Like an option to be able to chose different payment frequencies for auto drafts.  I am getting more patients that want to make their payments either weekly or bi-weekly especially if they fall behind in their payments.

3 Comments

Good day Nicole (ndraxler35),

We have had a few other offices request this functionality as well.  I am tagging the Orthotrac Product Line Manager uriyahrobinson‌  to make sure he is aware of your interest.  In the meantime, you can use the "Insert" button on the Autopayments screen to insert additional payments in between your initially set up autopayments (for example, you could set up 12 payments set to be on the 1st of every month, then insert additional payments for the 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th of every month).  This may not be ideal but it will at least allow you to get the additional payments you want.

Regards,

Phil Carter / Orthotrac Escalations

ndraxler35
Canine II

Thank you very much.

Nicole Draxler

Nicole Draxler, CPA

Office Coordinator

Bartlett & Alexander Orthodontics

333 Aviation Road

Queensbury, NY 12804

(518) 793-8511 Fax: (518) 793-8588

Nicole@BartlettAlexander.com

www.BartlettAlexander.com

Confidentiality Notice: Confidential Health Information Enclosed

This e-mail contains CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION and may also include protected health information, as that term is defined under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 ("HIPAA"), and is being furnished exclusively to the person(s) named above pursuant to applicable HIPAA and other legal requirements. If you are the recipient of this e-mail you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying, disclosure or re-disclosure of the information contained herein is expressly PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for the delivery of it to the intended recipient, please reply to the sender and delete or destroy all copies.

katiejane62
Canine II

I agree that would be helpful.  Also I have patients that would like to pay quarterly.  That is an option on the contract screen but NOT on the automatic payment screen.