cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tab

Community Tab

0 Kudos

Hi All, 

I work for NHS Lothian (Scotland) and would like to raise a suggestion regarding the community tab.  

It would be great if a course of treatment could automatically populate the required information into the community tab?  At the moment this needs to be entered manually by looking through the patients notes which is time consuming. 

I contacted Carestream to find out if there would be a way to view the community tab at each visit but unfortunately this can't be done.  The community tab also doesn't appear until you have completed the treatment which is frustrating for staff.  

Also, the community tab name was supposed to be changed to Public Dental Service (PDS) some time ago.  Would you be able to give me an update regarding this? 

I look forward to hearing your thoughts. 

Kind Regards 

Claire

5 Comments
drlashen
Canine II
No one has chimed in yet, I would love to here your pos.. and neg..  I am one of the original PW users.
​thanks 
​stephen
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee
Will do!  I will follow up on that original post.
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Dear Claire,

Thank you for your suggestions, as you are probably aware we are currently working on implementing the new Scottish eDental NHS claiming system, we hope to have the name change of the CDS tab in the eDental release of CS R4+, but I can't say for definite at the moment if it will be.

I will log your other suggestions regarding the CDS tab, these will be discussed by our Change Control Board and the appropriate priority assigned to them.

Hope the above information helps.

Kind Regards

Jon

reneelong
Canine II

Can anyone that is currently using this module give me any information on it.

Is it helpful or is it a hindrance?

clairec
Canine II

Hi Jonathan

I look forward to this being resolved.

Regards

Claire