cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIX ALL THE BUGS IN ORTHOTRAC

FIX ALL THE BUGS IN ORTHOTRAC

0 Kudos

1.  The patient balance should equal the patient balance. If you can't fix it, CHANGE THE WORDING TO RP TOTAL BALANCE

2.  If you can't fix the band date on multiple phases in claims disable it so I have to put it in manually. That is BETTER THAN THE WRONG DATE.

3.  Link the TOOLBAR ADDRESS BOOK TO THE OUTSIDE DOCTOR INFO or disable it.  You think you've fixed someone's address, but nope, only if you do it in two places.

4.  Make it easy for us to by a camera that ISN'T NO LONGER BEING MADE BY CANON.

5.  What happened to my clipboard??

6.  Have a way for us to retain the statistical data from patient flow if we so choose. It marks how long a person has been waiting, how late they are checking in, etc.  That data then only becomes anecdotal once the day is closed.  Hard to tell if a patient is habitually late if it isn't tracking it. 

I keep stumbling into shortfalls in the program as mistakes are made because of how the software functions.  I have no idea how long we've been making mistakes because I didn't know UNTIL TODAY that TOOLBAR ADDRESS BOOK and outside doctor info WERE TWO SEPARATE FILES.  Why wouldn't they be linked.? 

FOR BONUS FUN. I CAN'T POST THIS ON YOUR SITE BECAUSE I USED THE CORRECT SPELLING FOR YOUR TOOL BAR ADDRESS BOOK.

Tags (1)