cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase Text Size in Patient Marker Icons

Increase Text Size in Patient Marker Icons

0 Kudos

Hi, is it possible to increase the text size in the patient market icons.  We use these quite a lot and put various additional notes with them but unless you are very close to the screen when you are in the clinical screen the text size reduces compared to when you are in the apt book screen.  Can you increase them to be the same. Or can we?

Thanks

D

5 Comments
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hello Denise,

Thank you for the suggestion, can you clarify if you mean the text when you hover over the marker icon? Or have you got text actually in the marker icon?

The only way I can think of to change the size of the text currently would be to change the Windows Screen resolution to a lower setting, but that would have an impact on how everything on the PC displays.

Kind Regards

Jon

dhen
Canine III

Hi Jon

Yes its the text that we have written within the icon. On the apt screen its bigger than when we look at it in the clinical screen. Just wondered if you can make the text bigger like it shows in the apt screen.

Thanks

D

Denise Hender

Practice Manager

Ipswich Orthodontic Centre, 72 Berners Street, Ipswich, IP1 3LU

Tel: 01473 255399

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hello Denise,

Thank you for your reply, do you know how the text was entered into the marker image? Was it using the 'Draw Mode' option? Or is it a custom marker image that you have made yourselves?

There isn't a way to make it bigger in the clinical screen apart from changing the screen resolution as already mentioned. However it may be possible to edit the image to make the text bigger, then it would show bigger in both screens.

Kind Regards

Jon

dhen
Canine III

?

Hi Jon

Maybe I could dial you in sometime and you could show me?

Kind regards

Denise

Denise Hender

Practice Manager

Ipswich Orthodontic Centre, 72 Berners Street, Ipswich, IP1 3LU

Tel: 01473 255399

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hello Denise,

Feel free to let me know when would be convenient and I can arrange for a support representative to dial in and assist.

Kind Regards

Jon