cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option for "posted" color in scheduler

Option for "posted" color in scheduler

We would LOVE it if there was an option in the scheduler to have the appointment turn a different color once is posted, but has not been checked out yet.  Something between the change location color and checked out color.  Thank you for your consideration!

5 Comments
kris.kinlen
Premolar II
Hey man - saw your post about your limited options on the website.  

​<Disclaimer - I have no idea how this website came to be or is maintained>
​​
​Why do you feel so constrained?  Are you only able to make changes through a sort of content management system?  Do you not have access to the front end code to make little changes like what is being discussed in that thread?

​I have some designers on my team that can do html and css work.  If there are changes you want to make to the website why don't we work together on them?  Maybe I can help.

​Kris
sreeder
Premolar II
Hey Kris...Appreciate it.  Bottom line is that we are severely handcuffed when it comes to the web site due to several items.  1)  IT owns it.  So, getting others to work on it is difficult.  I have just had some victories in this area but it has been limited.  2)  Absolutely zero budget.  It has been this way since I have joined despite multiple requests for budget including but not limited to End of Life arguments for a site that uses 7 year old and unsupported technology.  3)  Poor development.  Our pages are not even rendered out of SITECORE.  Instead, it uses some additional app written in C#.  Like I said...its a complete cluster and hopefully someone will figure it out that this things is completely broken and doesn't meet the needs of the business today or even tomorrow.  Smiley Sad
kris.kinlen
Premolar II
Holy crap...
sreeder
Premolar II
hah...exactly!
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Great feedback. Thanks.