cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OrthoTrac: Printing Generic Letter Without Requiring an Addressee

OrthoTrac: Printing Generic Letter Without Requiring an Addressee

0 Kudos

This idea was brought up by a client and I am entering it here for them as a courtesy.

The client stated that they would like the ability to post a generic letter for doctors (a generic "Dear Doctor" letter with no addressee name or address) which could be given to patients during their initial visit and they could take it with them when visiting their general dentist.  This letter should not require the user to attach a doctor to the patient's chart, but should be printable without needing an addressee.

3 Comments
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Set the addressee to None....

Good day Lisa (@LBumbernick ),

I'm afraid there is no "None" option in the Addressee listings in AWPS.  The Addressee drop-down requires a selection of  Standard, Patient, Financial, Responsible Party, Doctor, Referring Doctor, Referring Patient, or Referring Resp Party, each of which requires that that respective source be added to the patient's chart in order for the letter to post properly.

There is a "None" option for the Salutation; perhaps that's what you had in mind.  Unfortunately that isn't a factor in this case. 

Thanks,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Yes, I see now that is the case.