cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overview page Verison 17

Overview page Verison 17

It would be nice on the patient overview page if you could see the whole clinical note. Right now you can't see it all, it is cut off.

Is there a way the images that are on the overview page could also have the dates added to them?

It would be nice on the overview page if when you click on todays appointment that you could add a post button also. You can edit the appointment from there but you cant post from there.

We use to be able to right click on the x-ray and change tooth numbers if it was saved wrong but we cant from the overview page or the clinical image page.

6 Comments
dhauptmann
Canine II

Our ba is 9997 and I checked and it doesn’t seem to effect the recall date. Thanks

Winslett and Walls Dental Excellence

7643 Market Street

Wilmington, NC 28411

910-686-9802 phone

910-686-1096 fax

info@winslettwalls.com

This email contains confidential health information that is legally privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party unless required to do so by law or regulation and is required to destroy the information after its stated need has been fulfilled. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and arrange for the return or deletion of this email.

barbhouser
Premolar I

On the overview page can the box that says next appointment move to the top and the treatment plan box move to the bottom? The team just thinks it would flow better.

laynee
Canine III

Including a spot for Periodontal Diagnosis on the Overview Page would be wonderful. 

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

ok thanks for your feedback. See responses below. 

It would be nice on the patient overview page if you could see the whole clinical note. Right now you can't see it all, it is cut off.

- This issue is fixed in the final release.

Is there a way the images that are on the overview page could also have the dates added to them?

- This did not make it into 17 but will be in 17.1 in late July.

It would be nice on the overview page if when you click on todays appointment that you could add a post button also. You can edit the appointment from there but you cant post from there.

- Yes, this has been mentioned by a few offices and is in backlog. Great feedback!

We use to be able to right click on the x-ray and change tooth numbers if it was saved wrong but we cant from the overview page or the clinical image page.

- Let me know if this is fixed in the final release please?

On the overview page can the box that says next appointment move to the top and the treatment plan box move to the bottom? The team just thinks it would flow better.

- Ok I can look into this. Thanks!

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Yes, I think we discussed this. So a place for a note related to the Perio Chart correct? Where you could display the  Perio Diagnosis?

laynee
Canine III

I'm not sure if there is room, but I would likely look for it just above the perio charting.