cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for claims not entered

Report for claims not entered

0 Kudos

I'd like to be able to run a report to see patients who banded , with insurance on file, but   claims have not been entered. Basically so we prevent forgetting to file claim. 

3 Comments

Good day @Lindsey ,

I have moved this suggestion and your other suggestions out of the OrthoTrac forum and to the Product Ideas forum so they can be reviewed. In future, may I suggest that you post your enhancement requests in this section of our site?

The Product Ideas section can be reached by clicking the Practice Management pull-down on the toolbar at the top, then selecting "Product Ideas" at the bottom. A direct link is also available here:

https://community.carestreamdental.com/t5/PRODUCT-IDEAS/idb-p/practicemanagementideas

The Product Ideas section is closely monitored by management and popular ideas can also be voted on by the community.

Please continue to post any general questions or comments about existing functions in OrthoTrac to the OrthoTrac product forums!

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

Lindsey
Canine II

Oh I see, sorry I didn't realize.

Good day @Lindsey ,

No worries! We have them in the right place now, I just wanted you to be aware going forward. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations