cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Room for third insurance company

Room for third insurance company

Is there any chance that in an upcoming update that an area for a third insurance company will be added?  I have several families with triple insurance and it is very time consuming to get the third one done.

15 Comments
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

CBCT and PDIP Content

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Is the third insurance company dental or medical?  How is that third company normally billed?

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

SoftDent has the ability to enter,  4 Medical and 4 Dental insurances per patient (this has been there 20+ years)

The issue comes from the ADA, currently there is not a place to put Tertiary insurance on the claim form.  I feel once once the ADA form has a place for this.  SoftDent will make it happen in the software.

johnlynchoffice
Canine III

I have multiple familes with three dental insurance companies. In order to bill the third, I have to print the secondary form twice, white out the info and write in the third ins info., and mail the claim

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Is there an easier way to print claims for a third dental insurance (see Tammy's post above)?

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Is the issue that electronic claims does not allow you to submit the third insurance, or do you normally print claims and the tertiary claim does not print as desired?

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

SoftDent has the ability to enter,  4 Medical and 4 Dental insurances per patient (this has been there 20+ years)

The issue comes from the ADA, currently there is not a place to put Tertiary insurance on the claim form.  I feel once once the ADA form has a place for this.  SoftDent will make it happen in the software.

There is not a place o the claim form paper or electronic

johnlynchoffice
Canine III

Thank you for the response. It was never explained to me that there was room in Softdent but that the issue is with ADA and the claim form. I also only see two Dental Insurance spots and two medical insurance spots. Where are the other spots?

johnlynchoffice
Canine III

Thank you for the response. When I had asked you about this in the past it was not clear that there is room in Softdent and that the problem is with ADA and the claim form. I see two dental insurance areas and two Medical, where are the extra two spots?

johnlynchoffice
Canine III

I do not see an area in Softdent to add a third insurance company. But I have been told now that the issue is because ADA does not have a third insurance area on their claim form.