cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search Bar in EMR attachments

Search Bar in EMR attachments

0 Kudos

We would like to see a search bar under the EMR Attachments section.  I believe a search bar was available, however, it went away after an update.  

Also, it would be nice to be able to add a title tab to the Attachments section; for example, have an "Implant" tab so we can scan all implant-related attachments under the implant tab for easy access.  Thank you!

3 Comments
Community Manager
Community Manager

@matt_ackerman  adding you so you can see these suggestions. 

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

There is a search button available for searching attachments and notes in the row of global buttons along the top -- it's the third one in on the left side.  I'm not sure that will help you search for what you are looking for, but that button (and it's functionality) is often overlooked.

The implant search (and functionality similar) is something I will consider including in a future release. Today, there exists some implant tracking searching, but there are limits to that as well. 

pchaneyosa
Canine III

Adding a chronologic order master page and creating meaningful names for EMR note additions would make searching almost unnecessary within a patient's chart.