cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lovelyrita
Canine II

Contact Experts

It would be nice to be able to bookmark a spot withing the contact experts.  If we accidentally close the expert, Practice Works crashes, or we are working a large expert over several days, we have to remember where we were and scroll through to pick up where we left off.  I would like to open an expert I was working the day before and not have to try to figure out where I was or if my coworker is going to jump in, she needs to know where to start.

Labels (1)
6 Replies
sonyap
Premolar II

Re: Contact Experts

It would also be nice to be able to look at only those patients/tx plans/etc. that have NOT been contacted, instead of having to scroll through 40 of them until you find one.

sonyap
Premolar II

Or we should at least be able to sort by "contacted" date

bnissen
Canine III

It would be nice to be able to save more than 1 "Expert" at a time.  Would love to be able to work on, for example, recall and pending appts without creating a new one and deleting the one just created.

Sonya,

I believe johnathan.d‌ has reached out to you on this issue via email.

0 Kudos

Rita, Barb,

Both good ideas, tagging juriz‌ on this so he sees them.

sonyap
Premolar II

Kind of.  He explained why some patients were showing up on my report when I had NOT checked the "include patients already contacted" box.  It still doesn't create a way to have ONLY those who have not been contacted, OR at least be able to sort by "contacted" date.

0 Kudos