cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jenteeth
Canine II

Is there a way to watch a past webinar??

Jump to solution

Our office is trying to go chartless/paperless.  I saw that there was a webinar from March regarding this subject.  How can I watch that?

4 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Is there a way to watch a past webinar??

Jump to solution

Hi jenteeth‌! We store our webinar playbacks in the Carestream Dental Institute (www.carestreamdental.com/cdi).

Here is a direct link to the area where the PracticeWorks webinar playbacks are listed,  https://csdental.learn.taleo.net/learncenter.asp?sessionid=3-8CA7FA4A-E9C1-41A5-9FA4-0B0247936769&DC...

I do see that your office has an account on the Carestream Dental Institute with the email address nancyphillipsddstally@gmail.com. You will have to log in after selecting a webinar to watch. If you don't remember your password there should be a reset option on the login window. Let me know if you have any problems or questions.  

0 Kudos
jenteeth
Canine II

Jump to solution

I followed the link, but still am unable to located the past webinar on going chartless. What am I doing wrong??

0 Kudos
jenteeth
Canine II

Jump to solution

When I follow the link, it does bring me to a section with another link to watch the Chartless Practice webinar. I click that link to start it, then it goes to a section that has upcoming webinars & also “My Assignments.” I thought maybe it was located in my assignments, but I don’t see it there either.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

jenteeth‌ sorry it's giving you a problem. Are you logged into the Carestream Dental Institute? Also, see if this link works for you https://csdental.learn.taleo.net/learn6.asp?sessionid=3-64D3E578-60EE-4A53-91E8-EFA8D7EF963D&coursei... 

0 Kudos