cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joedindo
Premolar I

Line Item Accounting Experience

Would love to hear from those out there using the new Line Item Accounting feature.  We want to switch to it but I wanted to make sure that it's working well first.  Thanks in advance...

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Line Item Accounting Experience

Good afternoon Joe,

I can't comment as a user. I worked with the development team and ran the beta for line item accounting. 

If you haven't checked out the documentation on LIA yet, I'd recommend going here Complete Guide to PracticeWorks Line Item Accounting to get detailed documents outlining the feature and reports.  

If you have any specific questions (again, from a non-user perspective!) I'd be happy to answer them. 

Are you interested in this feature for payroll, the payment reporting, the ability to control payment application, or a combination of reasons?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
joedindo
Premolar I

I am interested in hearing from users how it's working and what issues there are.  It's important to me that when we are considering making a major change, that we know what we are walking into.

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Absolutely. I know I'm biased

I'm not sure how many LIA users we have on the community here. If you'd like I can ask one of the beta offices to give you a call. If you're open to that just give me the best day/time to call and I'll see what I can do. 

0 Kudos
joedindo
Premolar I

I can be reached @ 248-613-4640

Monday-Friday 9-5

Thanks