cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tmslaug2
Canine III

NEA FastAttach

Jump to solution

I am a fairly new dental practice staff member and have been exploring ways to attach x-rays to claim submissions.  It appears as if NEA FastAttach does not work with CS PracticeWorks.  How are other PracticeWorks users submitting x-rays?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: NEA FastAttach

Jump to solution

Hello Tammie

NEA FastAttach actually is the official way to submit images for claims through PracticeWorks. As long as the office has an account with NEA, the FastAttach software is installed, and the integration option is checked in the configuration screen of PracticeWorks, it will work.

If you have any questions though, I'd be more then happy to give you a call and discuss any of them.

-Johnathan

0 Kudos
wenp69
Canine III

Re: NEA FastAttach

Jump to solution

Tammie, we have been using NEA in its older version for years.  I prefer it as it does not continuously run in the background nor is it taking up bandwidth on my internet.  I have noticed though, that even though it launches, attaches, and issues the NEA report, I will receive an error message telling me it was not able to launch.  We now just ignore that message.  I see the NEA numbers on my claims that are waiting to be submitted, so I know it is working.

0 Kudos