Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
appeldmd
Canine II

Patient Reactivation Project

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am looking to implement a patient reactivation protocol as recommended by Sandy Pardue of Classic Practice Resources. Their protocol asks for a report that gives the following information: 

1. All patients that have not been in the practice for at least 6 months, extending back 3 to 5 years

2. Printable format of the names and addresses of the patients on the aforementioned report. This will be used to print mailing labels

How can I go about generating these reports in Practiceworks? 

Thank you

Labels (1)
6 Replies

Re: Patient Reactivation Project

Jump to solution

There is an Expert in the PW Expert Exchange which can generate a list of Patients whose last visit dates fall within a user-specified date range. Its name is "Patient list by last visit date" and it is located on The Exchange under PW_Support.
This Expert can be downloaded and then AutoLinked with the Mailing Labels.

Experts Menu>PracticeWorks Expert Exchange (This, by default, will take level 10 access to do unless the office has lowered the restrictions on this event)

In the Expert Exchange window, click the "+" next to PW Support to expand it, then scroll down until you see Patient List by Last Visit

Once you see the Expert, place a check mark in the box to left of it, remove the check mark from beside "Install to Tutorial Database" and click Download.

Click on Accept.

Click on Accept again.

Click OK to acknowledgement it has been installed successfully

Click Close

Click Close

The expert can then be accessed through Experts Menu>Contact Expert>User Defined

Find Patient List by Last Visit in the list, select it and then click ok to run it.

Enter the date range desired and click ok.

This will give you the list of patients you need.

You can then Autolink the Mailing Labels for Patient document to the Actions button to generate labels.

I hope this information gives you what you were looking for.

appeldmd
Canine II

Jump to solution

Wow! Thank you for the detailed response. I will take a look at getting that expert set up tomorrow when I get into the office.

ks3m
Canine III

Jump to solution

Thank you for this great information!

appeldmd
Canine II

Jump to solution

Update: I was able to install the expert and autolink the mailing labels, however the mailing labels are printing as one label per sheet of paper... so for 500 people I would be looking at 500 sheets of paper. Luckily I printed to PDF as a test. Is there a way to export the mailing labels to a word document or excel spreadsheet that I would then be able to print on a sheet of peel and stick labels? 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

When using an Autolink to generate labels in the Avery 5160 label format, it is important to use the always print later option when setting up the autolink. Using the print now option will send the job directly to the printer in a one per page format. Using the print later option send the labels to your document queue (file>print>view document queue).

Once the labels are in the document queue, you can print them from there and they will be in the 30 per page format of the Avery 5160 labels.

appeldmd
Canine II

Jump to solution

Thank you! Got it corrected and was able to print them on full sheets. 

0 Kudos