cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atg
Canine II

Regarding scrolling through Insured by Employer/Plan info

Is it possible to change the way this works to possibly entering a letter to where you want to go in the list ie: to the "V"s versus scrolling to it?  It takes forever unless you want an employer in the A, B, or C's. I preview an Insured by employer plan list before I change the insurance carrier for an entire group as some patients bring in medical cards and some just are not reliable to have the correct info. Hope this makes sense.

Also, not regarding this discussion, In the new 8.1 update I've noticed when I have to print out an insurance claim (pre-treatment) the remarks section info(font) is extremely small but the font for all the other info imported onto the form ie: name, address etc is normal, any way to change this??  Thanks for your time.  Alisa c/o Dr. Tim Grinder

0 Kudos
6 Replies
bnissen
Canine III

Re: Regarding scrolling through Insured by Employer/Plan info

Yes, just type the first letter of the company you are searching for and it will take you to the first company starting with that letter.

0 Kudos

A little additional information to what Bard said. In order to make it accept that you've pressed the first letter of the employer/plan name, you must first select one of the entries in the list itself so it'll send the keystroke into it and then it will go to the first item that starts with that letter.

You may actually continue typing the whole name of the employer/plan as well and it will continue to match the next character you type to the next character in the names. However, these will need to be typed in pretty quick succession. to much of a pause between letters and it will think you need to go to one starting with the next one you typed.

-Johnathan

0 Kudos
sonyap
Premolar II

Here's a little pointer for you (in case you have as many plans as we do).... When you inactivate an employer/plan, or even an insurance company, put two "z"s in front of it so that it goes to the very bottom of the list.  Otherwise you are often searching through plans that have no patients attached to them.

atg
Canine II

Thank you Johnathan!  You've made my day!! It worked great once I clicked on an employer. I've been working within this software since 1999 but have not been to any summits or able to do webinar style training so I have missed some of the tricks within the software.  This platform is great.

atg
Canine II

Hey Sonya, Thanks so much for the tip, you think like me, we do what we have to do to make it work for us!!

jeanspears
Premolar I

That's a great idea! Thanks for the tip