cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
bnissen
Canine III

Rescheduling appts

Is anyone else having this issue? When rescheduling an appt, we hover it over the new time slot and it jumps into another column when we double-click?  It seems to be mainly when the color bar to the left side of the column. This can be very dangerous if not noticed right away!  In 8.0 it didn't seem to be so "sensitive" - we now seem to have to hover the colored bar more toward the center of the appt column. Do we just need to get used to a different placement or is there an adjustment for this? Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
sonyap
Premolar II

Re: Rescheduling appts

This was happening to one of our hygienists one day, several months ago.  I called in to support.  Believe it or not, it has to do with whether or not your screen is fully maximized or not.  If you have the "double" squares in the upper right corner of your window, you need to click it so that it goes to one single square.  Hopefully that will resolve your issue.

0 Kudos

Hello Barb

So I've been working on this issue in PracticeWorks 8.1.0 to observe it's behavior with in the new update that Microsoft put out back in April.  This is Windows 10 Build 1803.

If you'd like you can look at the thread that is already being used for this discussion. It is located here.

As far as what Sonya mentioned, this was the case prior to the 1803 update, but from what I'm seeing that doesn't seem to be a cause to the issue after updating n to Windows 10 build 1803.  To find what version of Windows 10 you're on right click on the Start menu icon, Go to settings> Click on System> Click on About at the bottom of the left side menu.  Then scroll down a little into the Windows Specifications section and look at the information for "OS Build."

However, if you are still running on Windows 7 the need to have PracticeWorks full screen will probably still be needed.

If your issue seems to be different then what you're seeing already discussed let me know here

-Johnathan

bnissen
Canine III

Johnathan,

Thanks for the reply. The workstation that has Windows 10 is version 1709, build 16299.19. Everything seems to be ok for now, I’ve played with the screen resolution until I’m cross-eyed and found settings that work (3 of the workstations with Windows 7 have the same monitor but for some reason require different screen resolutions to work…) It’s a work in progress!

I’ll be at the GOHS in November – will there be any meetings that address this issue? Thank you!

Barb Nissen

Office Manager

Dr. Michael Sesemann

Dr. Christina Pruitt

10020 Nicholas St #200

Omaha, NE 68114

O: 402-392-2880

F: 402-392-0729

<http://www.smilesonline.net/> www.smilesonline.net

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hi Barb,

I'll be at the Summit also. Please come by the Pit Crew!

0 Kudos