cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carolyn621
Canine III

Rx and Licensing coordination

Developers - we have an issue that is at least two years old and support has known about this for the same amount of time with the Rx not printing the doctor’s name on the printed prescription. The license is registered to the practice name. Our state requires the doctor’s name to be on the header of the prescription. This was brought up over 2 years ago and still not resolved. All the settings have been checked by support to find another option without success. 

So would it be possible that this could be resolved and be part of the upcoming 2018 release. 

We have developed a work around although it absolutely leaves out PW. 

The Rx header we created is in MS Word. That is printed individually to keep control in the Rx paper. Then manually the prescription is written it and we have to locate doc for his signature. This si too much wasted time for everyone. 

The reason to have PMS is to create efficiency otherwise we all would still be using paper scheduling. 

We would like to work smarter not harder and PW is having us to work harder not smarter. 

6 Replies

Re: Rx and Licensing coordination

Carolyn,

I have gone through and pulled up the old Change Request we submitted to development on this issue and have brought it up to be discussed in the next meeting. I'm also going to bring this post to juriz‌ attention.

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Carolyn, 

Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I'll do some digging and see what we can do about getting it for 2018. If there are any questions remaining after I review the change request I'll give you a call. 

0 Kudos
carolyn621
Canine III

Robert - thank you for your assistance. 

0 Kudos
carolyn621
Canine III

Jeremy,

Any progress on the printing of Rx to be in the 2018 January release?

Carolyn Barnett

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hi Carolyn,

I've been on vacation hence the delay in responding.

We don't have a date on the first release for 2018. Based on the current timeline I don't believe it will be in January though. I'll keep you posted as I get more information. 

0 Kudos
carolyn621
Canine III

Thank you for the info.

Carolyn Barnett

Stony Brook Dental Care

9200 Taylorsville Road, Ste 111

Louisville, KY 40299

502-671-0606

Fax 502-671-1005

On 2018-01-02 10:48, juriz wrote: