cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dudeja23
Canine II

Sorry if this has been asked before. Couldn't find an answer. How to print a report for production by provider by procedure? Thanks in advance.

Jump to solution

Need to know what procedures are being done by each provider in the practice and their corresponding production. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: Sorry if this has been asked before. Couldn't find an answer. How to print a report for production by provider by procedure? Thanks in advance.

Jump to solution

Hello Rob

This information will be possible to get via the Daily and Periodic reports. to run them go to File > Print > Accounts and Receivables > Daily report or Periodic Report, or the Production Summary by Treatment Class report, which can be found under File > Print > Other/Misc reports.

Once open you'll have some options to choose from.

Daily Report

This is taken from the Daily report options, however the periodic is virtually the same except that instead of "Production detail" you'll see the option for "Production summary" and you'll have the ability to put in a date range vs a single date at the top.

At the time you'll be able to make the choice of the date or date range.  to get the production part of this report make sure to have the box checked for Production details or Summary.

When running the Production Summary by treatment class you'll be able to choose separate or combined reports, This is based on those who are marked as "Can own their own production" on their employee profiles.  You can also choose the date range you need to run this for.

Note though that both reports will sort the information first by the production owner, and then by the producer, and then (When using the production by treatment class) by treatment class.

It will show you the totals of the codes used during the date(s) selected as well as the total production they total up to.

Another thing to note is that if you have more then one production owner, and the producers do work under both/all, then you'll need to manually add up their totals under all production totals to get their individual amounts.

Let me know if you have any questions.

dudeja23
Canine II

Re: Sorry if this has been asked before. Couldn't find an answer. How to print a report for production by provider by procedure? Thanks in advance.

Jump to solution

Johnathan, 

This is perfect! Can't thank you enough - I had been trying to find this information for a few weeks now. I'll be posting one more question today on how to find the names of all new patients seen by a provider. We are trying to reach out to new patients exams the associate has seen this year. I would highly appreciate if you could answer it either here or in the new post. Thanks again! 

Rob 

Jump to solution

Hey Rob, I'll work to reply to that one directly tomorrow for you