Jump to solution

Is there a Job Aid for ereminders?   

Tags (1)
3 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: ereminders

Jump to solution

Hi tmslaug2‌! There is not a job aid for ereminders yet, but there are some recorded classes available to you in the Carestream Dental Institute ( www.carestreamdental.com/cdi ). Below is a list of the recorded classes, once you are logged into the Carestream Dental Institute click Course Catalog > PracticeWorks and select the Catalog tab. If you are unsure if you have an account for the Carestream Dental Institute let me know and I can check for you. 

PracticeWorks: Introducing eReminders Recorded Class - This recorded class is designed for all team members and provides an introductory to eReminders in CS PracticeWorks Software. By the end of the class, you should be familiar with the eReminders service and understand the benefits of using eReminders in your practice. (4 min)

PracticeWorks: Using eReminders Recorded Class - This recorded class is designed for all team members and provides instruction on using the eReminders service in CS PracticeWorks practice management software. By the end of the class, you should be able to run the eReminders report; understand eReminders confirmations and contacts; resend reminders and run the Revenue Analysis report. (9 minutes)

PracticeWorks: Configuring eReminders Recorded Class - This recorded class is designed for all team members and provides instruction on configuring the eReminders service in CS PracticeWorks practice management software. By the end of the class, you should be able to enable your eReminders service, modify your eReminders Settings, manage Frequency Templates, configure eReminders Patient Settings, and configure eReminders Responsible Party Settings. (8 minutes)

0 Kudos
carolyn621
Canine III

Jump to solution

So far I have not been impressed. We have been using ereminders thru eConnections for a couple of months. We thought it would provide us with more than demandforce or lighthouse 360. We are contemplating moving back to demandforce. I hate to admit this but we probably should not have transitioned away from DemandForce. 

0 Kudos
cacrispe
Canine II

Jump to solution

By e-reminders is that run by the outside company MMG fusion?  If so it was an awful experience for our office patients reminded for wrong days or not reminded at all, receiving voice reminders at 6:00am Sunday morning etc.  We ran back to lighthouse!  

0 Kudos