cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jwalers123
Canine II

set producer totals

On the Set Producer(when you click on the make appt tab on the left side of Practice works)- why does a total show up for a producer who was not even here today?  I have gone thru and checked all appointments to make sure nothing is listed under the wrong producer....and when I run my day sheet, that person has nothing on the report, but its on the Set Producer list. 

How do we fix this?

Thank you

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: set producer totals

Hello Joanna

I'm going go open a ticket in our system for you and give you a call shortly after your office opens this morning. I'll get in and take a look at what's going on.

-Johnathan

0 Kudos
sonyap
Premolar II

Joanna,

It has to do with where/when you have them set up to work.  To find this, go to List--> Employees-->Edit (one of the producers that is showing a goal, but should not) --> "Scheduling" tab.  Any day that has a production value in it will show up on every one of those days (every Monday or every Tuesday, etc.) - even if you have blocked off the producer by whatever means you are using to indicate they are not working that day.  If they never work on Wednesdays, then that value should be 0.00.  However, if they work every other Wednesday, PW does not accommodate for that (at least not that I have ever found).

0 Kudos

Just for knowledge's sake for others who come along to this question

The resolution was that there was an appointment on the day in question where the producer had work assigned to them within the Appointment details window.

As the production goals are based on the work expected to be done within a created appointment that is sitting on the appointment book that day. It does not take into calculations what was checked out, if that happen to be different then what was originally scheduled.

-Johnathan

0 Kudos