cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sarahclark
Canine II

Cannot send SMS via Outlook

Help! We have had a new email server and now cannot connect our outlook email to R4 so we are unable to send SMS. Alison (?) helped me with this before as she happened to be in the practice doing some training. The helpline said it cannot be done but as we have used it for the last 18 months I think it can. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ashleighcole
Canine II

Re: Cannot send SMS via Outlook

Dear Sarah,

Apologies for the late reply. I can see that you are in talks with our support desk today, we have tried to get back in contact with you but unable to. Do you have an alternate number please, if not we will keep trying to call you today.

Kind regards,

Ashleigh

sarahclark
Canine II

Hi Ashleigh,

Sorry you were unable to get hold of me. The fire alarm went off and we had to evacuate but we are back in the building now.

Thanks

Sarah Clark

Practice manager

Total Dentalcare

64 Pencester Road

Dover

Kent

CT16 1BW

01304 204455

0 Kudos
sarahclark
Canine II

Good morning, I have not as yet been able to get a resolution for this. Our IT department are going to see if there is a possibility of re-installing our version of office to 32 bit. If you have any other suggestions of things I can try I would be grateful.

Thanks

Sarah

0 Kudos
corinnebaker
Canine II

Good afternoon,

As discussed please do not hesitate to call if you have any more queries or issues regarding this.

Kind regards,

Corinne.