cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
morriswoodyman
Canine III

Chair Occupancy Report

When looking at the percentage score in the R4 Springboard Chair Occupancy report is the data generated from the check in - check out times during the day or the empty spaces in the appointment book? We were told by the helpline it was the former but Springboard can show chair occupancy for the week ahead which makes me think it's the empty v. filled spaces in the appointment book that's being used.

Labels (1)
4 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Chair Occupancy Report

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your question, the Occupancy widget in Springboard is definitely based on empty slots versus booked slots, as you correctly say it has to be, as it shows future days/weeks.

Sorry if you received incorrect information, we will ensure the correct information is circulated round the team to ensure this doesn't happen in the future.

Kind Regards

Jon

0 Kudos
morriswoodyman
Canine III

Thanks Jon, that's just what I needed to know.

Mark

morriswoodyman
Canine III

Hello Jon, I think the confusion is due to there being 2 occupancy reports in R4. I was looking at the report available in Springboard but our practice manager is using the Practice Occupancy report from the Utilities drop down menu. Can you tell me how this latter report is generated?

Thanks,

Mark

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Dear Mark,

The description of the report is as follows:

This report shows the chair occupancy for each clinician at the practice within a specified period of time.

The report is broken down to show the number of hours and appointments booked for each patient scheme at the practice.

It is generated from taking the available hours from the users 'opening times' and the amount of hours that have been booked from the appointment durations, then a percentage of occupancy is worked out from the two.

I hope the above answers your question.

Kind Regards

Jon

0 Kudos