cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ismailqazi
Canine III

How to change cot from banded to urgent and vice versa without closing and reopening?

Hi all

sometimes i open a cot on exam to find out its actually an urgent or vice versa. 

If i delete all planned items it will still stay as its respective banded or urgent cot even i add a assessment and advice to the previous exam cot or exam to previous urgent cot.

the only way round i found is delete everuthing then abandon cot, then reopen cot in correct urgent or exam field which is very long winded. 

Im sure there is a button somewhere im not seeing, but how do i convert a urgent cot to a banded one or vice versa should things change and i need to swap from one to the other?

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
stuarttitmuss
Canine III

Re: How to change cot from banded to urgent and vice versa without closing and reopening?

Hello Ismail,

Unfortunately the only way at the moment to change from urgent to banded treatment or vice versa is to restart the plan and tick/untick the 'Urgent' box at the start of treatment.

If you would like to suggest that this process is changed then please post a suggestion here:

https://community.carestreamdental.com/community/R4/pages/ideas 

Regards,

Stuart