cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
morriswoodyman
Canine III

How to create a query that shows how much time patients in different schemes spend with a dentist?

Jump to solution

We treat patients under 3 different payment schemes (NHS, private fee per item and capitation) and I want to see how much of the dentist's time is spent with patients of each scheme. This will allow us to set the fees for each scheme correctly. I can use CS R4+ to generate reports of the number of appointments but it's the time in the surgery I really want to see.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mark

Labels (1)
2 Replies
stuarttitmuss
Canine III

Re: How to create a query that shows how much time patients in different schemes spend with a dentist?

Jump to solution

Hello Mark,

There is actually already a report that exists within R4 that does this for you. The report will show you a breakdown on a per dentist basis that includes their available hours, booked hours, number of appointments & chair occupancy percentage.

The report, titled 'Practice Occupancy Report', can be found in the reports section of R4, under the 'Reports about appointments' category.

Kind Regards,

Stuart

morriswoodyman
Canine III

Re: How to create a query that shows how much time patients in different schemes spend with a dentist?

Jump to solution

Thanks Stuart, I'd missed that one.

Mark