Welcome to the Exchange and thank you for your question, it is possible to create a Query Wizard to show the patients who are on a 12 month recall period for a specific dentist, please follow the steps below.
1. Go to the patient selector screen (Patient search screen).
2. Click on [Query Wizard].
3. Click on [New Query].
4. On the screen where patients is highlighted in blue, click [Next].
5. Click on [Specify Attributes].
6. Scroll down in the list on the left hand side until you get to the heading 'Recalls'.
7. Click on the option for 'Dental Recall Period' and click [Add]
8. In the Criteria box there will be an entry for 'Dental Recall Period', under the heading value type in '12'.
9. Scroll up in the list on the left hand side and left click on the option for 'Registered Dentist' and click [Add].
10. In the Criteria box there will be an entry for 'Registered Dentist', under the heading value select the dentist you would like to do the search for (alternatively tick the 'Ask' box if you would like to specify this when you run the query).
11. Click [OK].
12. Click [Finish].
13. Click [Save As New] and type in the name you would like to give your query then click [OK].
14. Find the name of the query in the list and double left click on it to run it.
15. You will get a list of all the patients who are on a 12 month recall period for the specified dentist and the number of patients will be in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
I hope the above helps, if you have any other questions please ask.
Thanks Jon very helpful, but realised not all our patient notes have been changed in the recall section, so need to do some tidying up. Luckily a lot had yearly marker so could check that way too.