Welcome to the Exchange and thank you for your question, it is possible to add new schemes into CS R4 and it is done in the Clinical Administration application which is available on any PC that has CS R4 installed.
1. Log out of CS R4.
2. Click on [Start] in the bottom left hand corner of your screen.
3. Click on [All Programs].
4. Click on [CS R4 Clinical+].
5. Click on [CS R4 Clinical Administration]
6. Log in to the Clinical Administration Application with a CS R4 Administrator log in.
7. You will load into the 'Schemes' tab where it is possible to add new schemes and edit existing schemes.
8. Click on [Add Scheme].
9. Fill out the scheme details and click [OK].
Your new scheme will have been created.
Once the scheme is created you can start adding or editing treatment codes that are assigned to it. The following training video shows you how.