cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
odisse
Canine II

Access R4 appointments via web

Hello all

I am a web developer for a client who uses R4 in their dental practice. Is it possible to access the appointment system remotely? Ideally they would like the appointment system on the website to talk to R4 so time slot availability can be shown on the website and any appointment taken online would be registered on it.

I imagine this solution would also require for a new patient to be able to register on the website and pass that info to R4 and an existing patient to login and pass their basic info (contacts for example to R4).

Is this possible in any way? Is there an API? a third party solution?

I would be grateful for any advice.

Best wishes

Nima

0 Kudos
3 Replies
jonbarton
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Access R4 appointments via web

Hello Nima,

Thank you for your enquiry, I have attached to this message the information sheet for our Cloud Online Booking solution which is exclusive to CS R4+. If the customer is interested then details of how to sign up to this are also on the enclosed attachment.

Hope it helps.

Kind Regards

Jon

0 Kudos
odisse
Canine II

Thank you very much for your response Jon

I have just read the PDF you sent and it sounds exactly like what I am after. However, this 2 page PDF dis not include any details of how this works, how the integration would work, how to sign up for it or how much it would cost, etc...

Can you please tell me how to get these information so I can put forward a complete proposal to my client?

Best wishes

Nima

jonbarton
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hello Nima,

It should just be a case of contacting our Sales team on any of the details on the information sheet, they will be able to provide pricing and sign up information.

Kind Regards

Jon

0 Kudos