I have recently been contacted by Software of Excellence with a no-fee offer and detailing a number of things they are doing to support customers get through this crisis e.g.
1. automatically sending medical history and other forms for completion to patients prior to apointments
2. communicating to patients with templates explaining the practice's preparations for return as a result of Covid-19 with links to facebook/instagram
3. free remote access to 'Exact' with no licence fee
4. Using MedPod for inexpensive video consultations
5. lists of reminders / short-notice availability etc.
has Carestream any plans for similar support?