cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

Re: CS Remote Forms

Hi there - as with other practices, the remote forms were installed and some are being sent to patients before any training was given to us! Hopefully all will become clear after I have attended tomorrow's webinar. We have had several cases of patients completing and submitting forms but they haven't reached us! It's getting embarrassing to keep phoning these people back....

I also would like to know whether R4 has to remain open on the server in order for the forms to be sent?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi,

When a patient completes and submits a form through CS Remote Forms the form is automatically uploaded to their CS R4 patient record and will appear as received letters in their Comms tab, so it is always worth checking there first before contacting the patient.  If this is where you are looking and they are not appearing there then please let me know and I will pass on the information to Welltime for them to investigate further.

If the patient does not complete the forms then you will receive an email 30 minutes before their appointment to let you know that they have not been completed.  At the present time there is no way to extend this from 30 minutes.

Although your server needs to be left on, R4 does not need to be running in order for the emails to be sent out after 6:00pm.

Regards

Stephen

Highlighted
Canine III

Webinairs are fine, but I can't spend an hour during the day to watch them, can we either have printouts or access to a recorded webinair.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted

The webinars are not being recorded but there will be handouts available at the end of the week which will cover editing the existing templates and creating new templates

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

Hello @stephen_skelton 

Im trying to create a survey form which I will use to send my Google review link.

This doesn't seem to be working as it comes back with the message 'www.google.com refused to connect'

is there a problem with using links?

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi,

I am not sure where you are trying to use the link, so can you please DM me with more details please.

Thanks

Stephen

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

I need guidance on how to manually send the remote access forms

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi,

Once you have logged in to the website (www.surveyscreator.com)

1. Click on Appointments to access a list of the currently booked appointments from your CS R4 system.
  2. Select the patients that you wish to send the forms to by ticking the box beside their name.
  3. Select the forms that you wish to send the relevant patients.
  4. Click Send Email.

All of the selected patients will receive an email with links to the selected forms.

Regards

Stephen

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

I we have had the remote forms installed on our server yesterday but I am unsure how to access it. I can see the email was sent to test pt and that were was a reply with the signed form. How do I rearrange another webinar as it was very fast and I missed the beginning of it. I need to see how to log in and find out if we make an app the following day will they be sent an email or is it only 3 days before. this will not work as most apps at the moment are emergencies.

Thank you for your help

Elaine 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi,

Welltime are currently in the process of sending out the login details to all customers who have had Remote Forms installed.  Once you have received your login details you will be able to access www.surveyscreator.com which is where the templates are stored and you will be able to edit the existing forms and create new ones.

If you wish to attend any of the other webinars you can register at www.gotostage.com/channel/csr4 

Regards

Stephen

0 Kudos