Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Premolar I

CS imaging

Jump to solution

Hi everyone

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but we are looking at purchasing the digital imaging system CS 7600 are we are - at last - coming into the 21st century.

Does the imaging software run alongside R4+, in that you have to open a different software and look up the patient's details etc, or does it run within R4+ in that you have a marker by the patient's tooth on their chart and when you run the mouse pointer over it the image will pop up?

Just wondering.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: CS imaging

Jump to solution

Good Morning.

Yes the CS7600 links directly to the r4 system. Once setup you get an icon in your chart that you can click to launch the patients profile in the imaging software where you can get your images from the CS7600. Once the images are saved against a tooth in the imaging software , when looking back at your patients chart in r4 you can view the images directly from r4 no need to launch the X-ray software. Only Carestream Imaging products work with this level of integration.

The CS7600 has lots of other great features too I suggest you get a demo from your account manager. If you contact the sales team this can be arranged on 0800 1699692

Of course if I can be any more help please let me know

Kind Regards
Liam Rushton

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: CS imaging

Jump to solution

Good Morning.

Yes the CS7600 links directly to the r4 system. Once setup you get an icon in your chart that you can click to launch the patients profile in the imaging software where you can get your images from the CS7600. Once the images are saved against a tooth in the imaging software , when looking back at your patients chart in r4 you can view the images directly from r4 no need to launch the X-ray software. Only Carestream Imaging products work with this level of integration.

The CS7600 has lots of other great features too I suggest you get a demo from your account manager. If you contact the sales team this can be arranged on 0800 1699692

Of course if I can be any more help please let me know

Kind Regards
Liam Rushton

View solution in original post