cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

Contact tel numbers on daylist printouts.

I have been printing out daylists to take home with me so that I can contact patients from home to do the Covid-19 screening questionnaire on days I am not in the office. Please is there some way you can set up the patient info window so that the print out includes all the telephone contact details. Currently I am having to manually go into each patient window where the mobile slot is and then add it on in writing on the list. I trust you will look into this and see if there is a work around. All daylists are shredded immediately afterwards for confidentiality purposes.

Thanking you in anticipation .

Regards 

Jo

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Contact tel numbers on daylist printouts.

Hi Jo,
Thanks for your message.
There is a way of getting this information out of R4, using Reports.
I am happy to go through the steps with you.
DM me with a contact number and I will get in touch.
Highlighted
Canine II

Hi kimmor

Thanks for getting back to me . I will contact you tomorrow when I will have more time to go through this with you .

Regards

Jo

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

Hi, 

I was wondering if the patient's address can be added to the daylist as a separate column.

It would be very useful as in the UK we are required to send covid-19 reports back to NHS to show the screening has been done prior to every appointment - that requires dentists to fill in the name, dob and address of the patient. All the other info can be found in the detailed daylist except for the address. Can this be added as a column?

Thank you, 

FL

0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hello FL,

Thank you for your question. There is going to be an update shortly for all of our English customers to be able to transmit the details of the COVID Triage calls to the NHS through the Practice Management Software. This will automatically include the patients name, address, DOB etc.... So that will mean the dentist does not need this information as requested.

Let me know if I can be of any further help.

Regards
Jon
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Further to Jon's reply, here is the link to the handout that has been created regarding submitting the Covid-19 Triage data through the EDI screen in R4.

https://community.carestreamdental.com/t5/R4-Documentation/Submitting-Triage-Reporting-Data-using-CS...

Regards

Stephen

0 Kudos