cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Approach
Canine II

Create a query

How do I create a query for patients that have mobile number and came in with last two years? Thank you.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
stephen_skelton

Re: Create a query

Hi,

Thank you for your question.

There is a standard query that wil show you patients who have attended an appointment in the last xx months which you can edit to suit your requirement.

1. From the Patients Selector window click Query Wizard
  2. Click the '+' beside Patients to expand that folder
  3. Select CS Created - All patients who have had an appointment in the last [xxx] months
  4. Click Edit
  5. Click Next
  6. Click Specify attributes
  7. Select Mobile Number in the left-hand panel and click Add
  8. Change the Operator value to 'is specified' and click OK
  9. Click Finish
  10. Click Save as New
  11. Enter the new name for the query and click OK

Regards

Stephen

0 Kudos
Approach
Canine II

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your response. Now that I have created the query and I have list of patients how do I send them all a text message? Do I have to do mail merge and than choose the right message? I would be grateful if you could help me with that.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
stephen_skelton

Hi,

Yes you can use the Mail Merge feature to send them all a text message.  The following link includes a Job Aid that shows you how to send messages using Mail Merge.

https://community.carestreamdental.com/t5/R4-Documentation/CS-R4-How-to-use-the-Mail-Merge-Feature/t...

Regards

Stephen

0 Kudos
kimorr
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hi There,

Yes, if you left click and highlight all the names in the list. Then click Mail Merge. Click Yes to the prompt that appears and simply select the SMS you wish to send. (See pic)

If you don't already, you will need to create your SMS message within Document Manager.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards

Kirsty