cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kayj139
Canine III

Re: E Signatures

wow, Thanks John

We were under the impression that we would be informed when the e-signature pads were available.

Could we possibly arrange for a call or a visit from someone so that we can figure out our needs and hardware requirements etc 

Thank again

Kay

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Dear Kay,

I have asked for our sales team to contact you to discuss the eSignature pads.

Kind Regards

Jon

kayj139
Canine III

Hi Jon

Just thinking, we don't need the Welsh version of the form mind, I know we are Welsh but there is only one of us who can actually speak it - lol!!

Many thanks

Kay

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

I just wanted to provide a quick update on this subject, as previously mentioned we know our eSignature solution needs some much needed additional functionality. We have been gathering a lot of feedback from customer visits, trade shows and comments posted on the Exchange.

Whilst still in it's development 'infancy' what I can tell you is we are starting to implement the ability to create customised eSignature forms which will allow the user to create any documents they would like patients to sign including consent forms.

I will provide further updates as soon as they are available, but what I can say is every customer we spoke to regarding eSignatures told us this functionality is a 'must', you spoke, we listened.

PS. The Welsh NHS PR forms will also be included in this development work!

kayj139
Canine III

Just wondering, - we are up and running with the Treatment plans for our Private patients, which is brill, by the way - saves me a lot of time on reception.

With our NHS patients it would be very useful if the FP17DC equivalent could print on both sides of a sheet of A4 rather than on one side of 2 sheets.

Also, if our practice letter heading could be on the top of the forms, like the previous treatment plans used to have.  Have found the S2K folder with the letter templates in but am a bit too chicken to try and alter anything.

Also, sorry, when the patient is given the e-pad for them to sign - it would be really helpful if you were able to have a print button on the bottom of the e-pad screen as well as the sign and close buttons.

Thanks again

Kay

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hello Kay,

Thank you for your questions and I am glad to hear that you are already seeing a time saving benefit from the eSignature solution.

For the first two suggestions neither of these are currently possible, so please feel free to log an 'idea' at the  below link and other users can also join the discussion.

https://community.carestreamdental.com/t5/R4-Discussion/Text-Reminders/m-p/10876/highlight/false#M46...

With regards the print button, this should be available in the bottom left corner of the eSignature pad once the form has been signed by the patient.

Kind Regards

Jon

0 Kudos
Highlighted
kayj139
Canine III

Hi Jon

The print button on the e-pad only appears once the form has been saved, when you open it from the comms menu.  I was hoping it would be available from the screen when they sign the form initially.

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hello,

The option to print and email should be available on the initial signing screen once the patient has signed the form. They are on the opposite side of the screen to the sign button, I have attached a screen shot to this message to show where they should be.

If it is not there then I can arrange for a support representative to contact you and investigate.

Kind Regards

Jon

0 Kudos