cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

England Triage Claims -  CS R4+ Status

Jump to solution

NHS England has recently communicated to practices that it will enable the transmission of triage claims from within your practice management software from the 1st December 2020. We have been working with the BSA to implement the changes within R4+ and are currently engaging in final testing, it is important to note that this is not a mandatory update that needs installing urgently, the ability to track triage claims will continue to be accessible within Compass.

Supporting files attached full document to be shared in the coming week.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: England Triage Claims -  CS R4+ Status

Jump to solution

Further information 

chrismitchell_0-1606833705020.png

View solution in original post

15 Replies

Jump to solution

In preparation for the upcoming release of CS R4+ v8.1.3, a handout has been produced to help practices submit Triage Reporting data though CS R4+.

The feature is only available to NHS sites in England.

The handout can be downloaded here:

https://community.carestreamdental.com/t5/R4-Documentation/Submitting-Triage-Reporting-Data-using-CS...

0 Kudos
Canine II

Jump to solution

I have just had a conversation with BSA and they have taken away the option for Face-To-Face on compass. Any ideas how to proceed with submissions ? 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Good Afternoon,

We have implemented this into our latest release version 8.1.3 

Please can you confirm if this functionality has been taken away? 

It is our understanding from the BSA that the method via compass has not been removed and users can continue to send until they have installed the correct R4+ version.

Thank 

Chris 

0 Kudos
Canine II

Jump to solution

Face-to-face option has been taken away and replaced with, 

Face to Face Appointment Arranged Within Practice But Patient Failed to Attend. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Thank you, I have miss interpreted this.

Please could you private message me your contact details and i will call you and get an understanding of what will need to be changed.

Many Thanks 

Chris 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Further information 

chrismitchell_0-1606833705020.png

View solution in original post

Canine II

Jump to solution

I have sent you my information. 

0 Kudos
Canine II

Jump to solution

Hi, Ive just spoken to yourselves at R4. I have been advised that you are rolling out the update but have no idea when we will be able to download it to include the triage claims, until we are able to do so, this is going to make more work for the dentists and staff at the practice in such trying times. Can you please help!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi, 

Thank you for your message. 

For England we recently released R4+ 8.1.3 to provide the ability to send triage information to the BSA, subsequent to this release NHS England announced a fee update for 14th December.

To ensure we provide the mandatory fee update on time and provide the necessary help we will temporarily hold back the R4+ 8.1.3 deployment until Monday 7th December.

Triage information can continued to be sent to the BSA via compass. We apologise for this slight delay.

Matt

0 Kudos