We have received notification from the NHS that a fee increase is expected. However, we have yet to receive formal notification and approval that we can release the update.
Due to the uncertainty of postal infrastructure, Coronavirus COVID-19 and to reduce environmental impact we will be making future fee updates available via electronic distribution.
Please subscribe to this thread and we will update accordingly.
We have now been advised that the update for England has been delayed until later in the year. The Welsh fee update will go ahead on the 1st April and we will provide access to the update shortly.
Good Afternoon All,
Just to advise due to the cancellation / postponement of England fee update we will be contacting all Welsh customers and running this manually so this does not get ran on an incorrect region
Thanks for your post, as advised the fee update will not be available on the exchange.
IF you are a practice in England the fee update has been chnaged to be reviewed later in the yar.
IF your practice is based in Wales please contact the helpdesk on 0330 094 8194
Please see attached screenshot, you just need to click on the three dots of the thread heading and then select subscribe.
Hope that helps.