cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blackleydental
Canine II

Label patients receiving HC3 Certificate as Partially Exempt instead of Exempt

During busy periods on our reception, our reception team struggle to take payments from patients that receive the HC3 certificate. I would like to suggest that R4+ can change the patients scheme in the top right corner close to where the patients name is displayed, and change the scheme from NHS (Exempt) to NHS (partially exempt)? This way when patients are leaving surgery, the reception team will know to check the outstanding balance and payments will not be missed.

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
2 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Label patients receiving HC3 Certificate as Partially Exempt instead of Exempt

Thank you for taking the time to post on The Exchange.

Please can i ask that you post this idea on the products ideas page: https://community.carestreamdental.com/t5/PRODUCT-IDEAS/idb-p/practicemanagementideas

On that page, everyone is able to up-vote each ideas they think would be a improvement to the DPMS software and the development team are then able to make informed decisions based on user feedback on what should be worked on next in the system.

Kind Regards
Liam Rushton
0 Kudos
kayj139
Premolar I

Re: Label patients receiving HC3 Certificate as Partially Exempt instead of Exempt

I mentioned this problem too, a couple of years ago now and still no change.

Misleading for everyone, not just reception.

0 Kudos